New Software APK1

OK. You were the one that called it out like it was a big deal that it was coming down at 2Mps. Was curious why you called it out that way. I don't really understand why you have to be such as jackass. Maybe you'll get banned from this forum too...

Not sure what was in this release, but my local HD channels are working today and they were not before this version.

My Sling is now working again. :) And it looks like its now using TV2 for the Slingbox as I can pause rewind and change channels without it effecting TV1. :)

Although when I press menu, guide etc I just get a black screen with the video in the pip window.

Still no HD streaming from the Sling though, its still outputting in VGA and not HD mode, even on the local network. Also the MAC still cant watch using the Slingplayer app, the only way the mac can watch is via dish.sling.com.

My Sling is now working again. :) And it looks like its now using TV2 for the Slingbox as I can pause rewind and change channels without it effecting TV1. :)

Although when I press menu, guide etc I just get a black screen with the video in the pip window.

Still no HD streaming from the Sling though, its still outputting in VGA and not HD mode, even on the local network. Also the MAC still cant watch using the Slingplayer app, the only way the mac can watch is via dish.sling.com.

That's what I'm seeing. It is nice to be able to view something without affecting what's displaying on the monitor.

You were the one that brought it up...!sadroll
1st - why you still rolling in the meaningless direction ?
2nd - the thread inform you and other member of the site of simple technical info about new ViP922 beta FW what is spooling with a speed 4x faster then other high priority production updates for wide spread DVRs.
3rd - why the witch hunt is continue here ?
4th - where is Mods with site rule's commitment ?
5th - it's become boredom ...
6th - I don't understand Scott post here - one his hand is posting in the thread, other hand allow other ppl do insulting in same place.

2nd - the thread inform you and other member of the site of simple technical info about new ViP922 beta FW what is spooling with a speed 4x faster then other high priority production updates for wide spread DVRs.

Thanks for the info, P. Smith. This is all we wanted to know, 'How does the spooling speed compare to other updates?'

Last edited:
Are all the rumors still for an October release? With all the new software revisions, do you guys see that as possible, or is that still not realistic?

The EHD is still not working.

The media server works for some(although limited), but I don't get a list anymore.

I still have to do a manual reboot(unplug) when it locks up, it doesn't happen as often as it used to but it still does.

Still limited Sling support.

It is getting better, but I don't think it'll be ready and hope they take their time.

I got to play with it last night and I am now seeing menus, the guide, and on screen graphics when using the sling. I was not getting this the other day.

The menus are different on TV2 via the sling then they are on TV1.

Very cool, its coming a long. I wonder when they are going to turn on the sling HD portion of the sling box?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts