New software glistches

lynxville

Original poster
Aug 20, 2012
wisconsin
Hopper reboots while recording PTAT and wathcing a recording. Trouble deleting PTAT shows after I watch them. It records lets ask america, I don't even know what that show is, do not want to record it, and it doesn't appear in my recordings and I can't stop it from recording it, and doesn't show up in daily schedule.

Trouble deleting PTAT shows after I watch them. Try rebooting the Hopper by unplugging. If the problem persists you may have a technical issue that requires a tech visit.
It records lets ask america, I don't even know what that show is, do not want to record it, and it doesn't appear in my recordings and I can't stop it from recording it, and doesn't show up in daily schedule.
If the show is broadcast on one of your local networks then PTAT will record it. You can tweak the settings for PTAT: Menu--->Settings-->DVR Defaults-->PTAT. If you want it to appear in MY Recordings you have to go into the PTAT folder and click on the show and select either Save This or Save Series. All PTAT recordings are stored in the PTAT folder by default.

See my comments in red

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts