New Software: Hopper 3 (H306), Hopper 2 (H...), Hopper 1 (H...), Hopper Duo (H...), Wally (W506)

Available Joey Software versions shown on my Hopper 3's Diagnostics screen are:

W152
W206
J206
J406
J506

The Application Software version is AN483.

The DVR icon has once again returned to the Main Menu, replacing the Prime Time Anytime icon. The Trending Now icon has been moved down to the third row (It was previously in the top row next to PTAT) and other icons have been rearranged.

I am guessing "W" stands for wireless?
Yes. In recent versions, W also stands for Wally, which could make things confusing. However, since Wally does not integrate with Hopper (so no Wally versions on Hopper Diagnostics screens) and no Joeys integrate with Wally (so no Joey versions on Wally Diagnostics screens) I guess Dish thinks this will not be an issue. It also helps that there are only two versions of the Wireless Access Point (the W software versions from the list above) and Wally software version numbers begin with 5, to further help keep them separated.

I manually upgraded both of my Hopper3 receivers to H306. After the upgrade but before starting both Hopper3 receivers did a File System Check (error code 1620). It took about 4-5 minutes to complete the File System Check on each Hopper3. Doing a File System Check as part of the software upgrade was different. But everything seems to be working well.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: charlesrshell
I see Game Finder is on the main menu now
Ironic, since there are a lot fewer games to find now. RSN's on Dish are dropping like flies that got too close to a bug spray factory explosion. Maybe this makes more Dish customers desperate enough to use the Game Finder app to try to find whatever games are still available, since they can now no longer find the channel where all of their games used to air.

I see Game Finder is on the main menu now
images

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts