New software update for 322 receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RandallA

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 13, 2004
San Francisco Bay Area
For those of you interested (from the Tech Portal):

11/28/2005: 1604 Software Version L2.47 for DP322
Effective Tuesday, November 29th, Engineering plans to spool a PARTIAL PHASE of software version L2.47 for the DP322 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

At this time L2.46 and L2.47 will be valid software versions for the DP322.

and the 311 receivers too:

11/28/2005: 1603 Software Version P3.13 for DP311
Effective Tuesday, November 29th, Engineering plans to spool a PARTIAL PHASE of software version P3.13 for the DP311 receiver. This is primarily a non-forced maintenance release available at ALL satellite locations.

- Auto-Tune IRD is an auto-tune timer that records to a PocketDISH like an external DVR. The receiver automatically tunes to the channel, powers the PocketDISH on, and starts recording.

At this time P3.12 and P3.13 will be valid software versions for the DP311.

"Well, a question is what is in the new version ?"

That's a good question and I wish I knew the answer. :) I think they put the release notes until the software goes widespread to all receivers. So for now, they are just testing the new versions L2.47 and 3.13 in some selected receivers.

At this time L2.46 and L2.47 will be valid software versions for the DP322.

At this time P3.12 and P3.13 will be valid software versions for the DP311.

For the 311s:

- Auto-Tune IRD is an auto-tune timer that records to a PocketDISH like an external DVR. The receiver automatically tunes to the channel, powers the PocketDISH on, and starts recording.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)