New Software Version 6.17

This morning my vip 622 has new software v6.17. What are the changes from v6.16, anyone know?
Dish hasn't provided release notes lately. Maybe that position was a casualty of our bad economic times...

Something was mentioned on another site about Closed Captioning fixes though....

Dish hasn't provided release notes lately. Maybe that position was a casualty of our bad economic times...

Something was mentioned on another site about Closed Captioning fixes though....

Earlier someone posted that they lost the person that typed release notes. Kind of ridiculous at they consisted of less than 100 words.

I wonder if there could be some Sling Guide related fixes as well based on the beta testing.

Earlier someone posted that they lost the person that typed release notes. Kind of ridiculous at they consisted of less than 100 words.

I wonder if there could be some Sling Guide related fixes as well based on the beta testing.
Could be, but I've seen some SlingGuide improvements / fixes since starting the beta and I'm still on L6.16

Could be, but I've seen some SlingGuide improvements / fixes since starting the beta and I'm still on L6.16

Cosmo,

I see Nicknames added with L617 in the Broadband configuration menu. This is to add nicknames to the receivers in the SlingGuide site. Can you see it with L616?

Never mind, I see it on the receiver with L616 too.

Cosmo,

I see Nicknames added with L617 in the Broadband configuration menu. This is to add nicknames to the receivers in the SlingGuide site. Can you see it with L616?

Never mind, I see it on the receiver with L616 too.
I do see the option to add a nickname.

Attachments

• nickname.JPG
    nickname.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 216

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)