Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
i have 4 508 dish receivers. i want to watch each receiver individually on the same tv just by clicking one or two buttons.so what i need is some kind of home theater with 4 or 5 inputs with one output to the tv.any suggestions.

Won't the remote to 1 508 control all 4 at once? So if you select a DVR event on the first one, won't the other 3 start playing something too?

If not, you just need to find a reciever with 4 inputs and do some research and read user reviews. shouldn't be too hard to find info on...

I would imagine there's a PIP television that does display 4 different signals at the same time.

As to Purgogamer's question, if you change the addresses on each 508, you can prevent accidently changing channels on the other 3 receivers when changing just the one.

i dont want to watch all four receivers at the same time.i want to be able to go to receiver A and watch something or then switch to receiver B and watch something etc;

OK, then check out a couple of 322's (non-DVR) and if he plugged them into a phone line he'd be saving 2 extra receiver fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts