new sound system needed

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

navy8ball

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 28, 2003
Henryetta,OK. 74437
i have 4 508 dish receivers. i want to watch each receiver individually on the same tv just by clicking one or two buttons.so what i need is some kind of home theater with 4 or 5 inputs with one output to the tv.any suggestions.

Won't the remote to 1 508 control all 4 at once? So if you select a DVR event on the first one, won't the other 3 start playing something too?

If not, you just need to find a reciever with 4 inputs and do some research and read user reviews. shouldn't be too hard to find info on...

I would imagine there's a PIP television that does display 4 different signals at the same time.

As to Purgogamer's question, if you change the addresses on each 508, you can prevent accidently changing channels on the other 3 receivers when changing just the one.

i dont want to watch all four receivers at the same time.i want to be able to go to receiver A and watch something or then switch to receiver B and watch something etc;

OK, then check out a couple of 322's (non-DVR) and if he plugged them into a phone line he'd be saving 2 extra receiver fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts