New Sponsor - Audible.COM!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Today SatelliteGuys is proud to welcome a new sponsor to SatelliteGuys Radio, that sponsor is Audible.com!

Now you can listen to your favorite book on your smartphone tablet or pc! Sign up today and get your first 30 days and a free audiobook today!

For more information click on the banner below

Or visit: http://www.audibletrial.com/satguys

Thank you Audible.COM for supporting SatelliteGuys Radio!

This is a pretty good service. I subscribed to it last year when I was working long hours during tax season. I really like audio books when I'm working out or sitting at my desk all day. The problem is that they are way more expensive than buying traditional or kindle books. We're talking $35 or more for some newer books.

When I was a subscriber I had the $14.95 plan. For this price you get 1 included book per month. This can be anything, including that $40 new release you wanted to read. You also get discounted pricing on any additional audio books you want to buy before you get your next monthly book credit. I didn't end up keeping it when I got back to my normal work schedule but I will probably sign up again when I get busy this winter.

I highly recommend at least signing up for your free 30 days. This will get you a free audio book that you can keep even if you choose to cancel before you get your first bill.

Here is one piece of advice if you plan to keep the service after your trial. Before you get your first bill go to cancel your account. When it asks you why you are canceling check the box that says it's too expensive. When you do that you will get an offer for $8 per month for 3 months. This worked when I canceled after my free trial last year. I got a second free month offer directly from Amazon a couple months ago they gave me the same exact discount when I canceled so I know it still works.