New Starz HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theking01

Original poster
Sep 4, 2007
All of the new hd channels work for me except for the starz. It gives the error message 721 channel not purchased. I reset my reciever and had D* resend the reciever info, and still no luck. Anyone else have this problem?

PS- Yes I have the premier package

All of the new hd channels work for me except for the starz. It gives the error message 721 channel not purchased. I reset my reciever and had D* resend the reciever info, and still no luck. Anyone else have this problem?PS- Yes I have the premier package
No!! Resetting worked for me. Make sure you have the HD Access pack. And call D* again and get to the bottom of it.

No!! Resetting worked for me. Make sure you have the HD Access pack. And call D* again and get to the bottom of it.

Doesn't work for me. My account doesn't show Starz HD like it does show Showtime HD or HBO HD, from what was said in the other sites chat room that also needs to be on the account for it to work, the HD access alone doesn't do it.

All of the new hd channels work for me except for the starz. It gives the error message 721 channel not purchased. I reset my reciever and had D* resend the reciever info, and still no luck. Anyone else have this problem?

PS- Yes I have the premier package

I got the same message and had to call and they added a Starz-HD - Charge to my account. Of course the charge was for 0.00 but they had to add it. It was under my view last activity as well. Just call again and say you need a line added to your account for the Starz HD channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)