New Subscribers-Installation Schedule

Fudster

Original poster
Jul 9, 2008
For any recent new subscribers, how long from the time you signed up until you got installed? Presently I'm using Comcast now but am looking to switch over to D* or E*. I called D* first and was told that the earliest install date would be 5 weeks away. Now I know there are many installers out there and they can be pretty busy and I can't blame them if they are all booked up for a month or so. Just curious on what your E* install times were.

If you call your local dealer you can probably get installed within a couple of days.

I signed up through Dish directly on the phone in December. Called on a Friday and got an appointment for Sunday morning. When they got out here though we realized they messed up the work order and had to schedule another followup for Tuesday - so only 2 days both times. Then somehow they cancelled the Tuesday one by accident without me knowing. I called fuming when no one showed Tuesday and they had someone out for the next day. So 1 day, if they need to.

I'm in Tempe, AZ - a major metro area. It probably depends a lot on where you live...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts