New to Site.

davidmustang

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 20, 2020
SC
I have been long time with Direct and I am pleased with them. We are going camping for two weeks and I want to take my HD24-100 camping. I have a spare Slimeline and SWMSL3S4NR5-01. I plan on buying the proper power inverter for the SWM. On my slimline, I know how to get the Eval. and Az, but not the tilt. Can anyone help me. We will be going to zip code 28735. Now, I do not have a SWM on my dish at home. Can I change it on the receiver to pick up the SWM. I appreciate any help. thanks,

I have been long time with Direct and I am pleased with them. We are going camping for two weeks and I want to take my HD24-100 camping. I have a spare Slimeline and SWMSL3S4NR5-01. I plan on buying the proper power inverter for the SWM. On my slimline, I know how to get the Eval. and Az, but not the tilt. Can anyone help me. We will be going to zip code 28735. Now, I do not have a SWM on my dish at home. Can I change it on the receiver to pick up the SWM. I appreciate any help. thanks,
With the HR24, you don't specifically need the SWM set up, it will do both ...
If you do the SWM with the Power Inserter, it will detect it automatically.

Important note:

To be clear ....

The "23.9°" tilt figure quoted by Jimbo will actually be read as 90° - 23.9° or approx. "66°" on the tilt plate numbering scheme of a Slimline dish.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
Thanks HoTat2,
I meant to post that info, but was rushing out the door.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts