New to the Forum .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Directv

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2007
Hey guys/gals

Just wanted to say, im very interested in getting involved on some of the topics about Satellite TV or would be more than happy to answer any Directv related questions you may have. Currently im an account Supervisor for DTV and I absolutly love to talk about the Future of Television.

I also noticed i dont have a sig ill work on that :D

Currently im an account Supervisor for DTV and I absolutly love to talk about the Future of Television.

Welcome to the group. BTW, I though that D* frowned on employees posting on internet sites when folks know they work for D*. If that's not the case, great, if they still don't like that you might want to cool it saying you work for D* or at least make sure they can't trace it back to you.

Welcome to the group. BTW, I though that D* frowned on employees posting on internet sites when folks know they work for D*. If that's not the case, great, if they still don't like that you might want to cool it saying you work for D* or at least make sure they can't trace it back to you.

Im sure they dont like that but i also know that im here for positive feedback. And positive reinforcement for my customers.

Let alone the freedom of speech :D

Mr. DirecTV, I have a question.

Was D* affected by the ruling that forced E* to turn off the distant nets? I know of some 1996 vintage D* customers out here who still have their NY/LA nets. They haven't been turned off, nor have they been notified that they will be turned off.

Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)