New Uplink site ,Confusing ?

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
In the last few weeks they have changed the way the Uplink report is Posted.I find it very confusing and uninformative.Before you could see what was being uplinked plain and simple ,Now its gone more towards the technical.Anyone else confused or have a hard time figuring out the new format.
Or can anyone explain how the new Uplink works..

uh, works the same as it always has, except they added links to maps so you could see spotbeams, and what channel affiliate locals are... mind being a little more specific?

And the subject line was changed to show the date and time first. The format is not any different. Can you tell us what you are talking about?

The whole purpose is technical, it is a hobbyists' report.

Uplinking does not necessarily have anything to do with your Dish Network service - channels have often been uplinked for years that no one can see...

YES (couldn't resist)...

If the OP thinks the Uplink Reports are too technical, I wonder what he would say if he saw the data in its raw form....

digi does a great job formatting the results to make it easier for us to understand.

Yeah, if anything, the new reports have more information that non-techies can use. I suppose they look more cluttered at first glance, but all you have to do is read it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts