new Voom channels pic troubles..??

JBtampa

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 25, 2003
My 6000 8/psk delivers three or four top to bottom jags on full picture mode on the new channels only. Other HD channels are perfect. If I shift to partial zoom, full, stretch, the jags go away. Any ideas guys?

Switch your 6000 to 1080i, you probably have it on 720p and the new channels have a problem with it (at least the last I checked). If you are already on 1080i try going into the HD Setup menu on the 6000 and do an Adjust and see if that helps.

DarrellP said:
Switch your 6000 to 1080i, you probably have it on 720p and the new channels have a problem with it (at least the last I checked). If you are already on 1080i try going into the HD Setup menu on the 6000 and do an Adjust and see if that helps.
Supposively fixed with the recent downloads. Can't tell since my 6000 is not connected to a 720p TV.

Currently, my 6000 is working fine at 720p. I had to adjust the picture to the left about 5 clicks, but after doing that it's looking great. On my setup (Optoma H31 projector) it actually looks superior to 1080i. That's only because of my PJ though. Most people will probably find 1080i to be better.

well whadda you know...new software did indeed fix the problem. all is well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts