New way to watch Hd !!

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
This was rolled out in the Bronx and Brooklyn yesterday (12/8/09). They have lined up almost all of the HD channels offered and put them on the SD channels. Ex: Ch. 707 and 7 are both carrying the HD signal of WABC TV. You get this only if you have a HD box. I wonder if this will free up the 700 and 800 channels for more HD in the future?

This was rolled out in the Bronx and Brooklyn yesterday (12/8/09). They have lined up almost all of the HD channels offered and put them on the SD channels. Ex: Ch. 707 and 7 are both carrying the HD signal of WABC TV. You get this only if you have a HD box. I wonder if this will free up the 700 and 800 channels for more HD in the future?

Yesterday? We got this in the Bronx well over a month ago! :confused:

I did not know the Bronx got this over a month ago. Usually Brooklyn and the Bronx will get something new from Cablevision within a day or so from each other. Maybe you could have posted it when you recieved it!!

I did not know the Bronx got this over a month ago. Usually Brooklyn and the Bronx will get something new from Cablevision within a day or so from each other. Maybe you could have posted it when you recieved it!!

Surprised Brooklyn didn't get it about the same time we did for, as you point out, the two boroughs usually receive newbies from CV within 24 or 48 hours of each other. In fact, it seems Brooklyn might have been one of the last areas in the tri-state area, which is really strange.

Even more :(-ed.