New Website and TurboHD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

browerjs

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
Beavercreek, OH
Nowhere on the new TurboHD page on dishnetwork.com do I see that the HD only packages are for new subscribers only. Am I missing something?

It is, whether or not the website says it. I have an e-mail from the executive office that states it's for new customers only too...

Call and try and switch to it. Or use the online chat.

Many people are saying that after Feb '09 (6 months from now) it will be available to current customers.

It is, whether or not the website says it. I have an e-mail from the executive office that states it's for new customers only too...

Call and try and switch to it. Or use the online chat.

Many people are saying that after Feb '09 (6 months from now) it will be available to current customers.

I have the same information from the executive office as well as the Feb '09 date quoted. I just think it's strange that it's not on the website. When the website went up earlier then it was supposed to, didn't it have the new subscriber info there?

I'd try changing, but I'm on Dish Pause for another month, so I can't... Guess I'll try later.

It is mentioned on their website in fine print when you click on TurboHD What and Why:

TurboHD has the best quality HD content you will find, and it’s available NOW! New, first-time DISH Network customers are eligible for great 100% HD packages starting at only $24.99/mo – that’s over 40 high-def channels at one low price. Channels include ESPNHD, ESPN2HD, Discovery Channel HD, TBS in HD and much more! With over 100 HD channels available and 150 projected by the end of the year, you can expect a lot of choices when it comes to sports, movies, and news. We offer three outstanding packages – TurboHD Bronze ($24.99/mo), Silver ($32.99/mo) and Gold ($39.99/mo) – PLUS our $10/mo 7-channel add-on, PlatinumHD.

Strangely they list Encore HD in both the gold and platinum packs. I have AT250 with HD Essentials and am getting all the channels in the gold pack today. No turbocharge screen on my 622 this morning, so no 1080p VOD yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)