New Wiindows Mobile Playstation Emulator

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ryotgz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2008
USA
A new version of FpseCE has been released.

For those who don't know FpseCE is a PlayStation emulator for your Windows mobile device. The name means First PlayStation Emulator for Windows CE (which now is called Windows mobile).

I have a Touch Pro 2 and get almost full FPS on Final Fantasy VII & IX with no frame skipping on. Great way to pass time while on the go.

EDIT: Link

So you load a PS3 game at home then on the road, you connect with this application to your PS3 and play the game on your TP2? Cool! I may have to look into that. Thanks.

How easy are the controls to use? Responsiveness?
I ask because the sling box mobile player is sometimes sluggish on the controls

The emulator for the original Playstation (PSOne) instead of the Playstation 3. And does not require anything to setup at home as the Windows Mobile device does everything.

You install the application on your phone and then load your SD card with playstation games. If you own or know someone with games you can copy them to .iso format on your computer and then move it to the SD card.

Then you load the .ISO with the emulator and play.

It is really responsive if you have a newer phone, check out some videos:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/user/i900frenchaddict#p/u/15/YR2e1Mep2b0]YouTube - i900frenchaddict's Channel[/ame]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)