Newbee to satellite

Landon

SatelliteGuys Family
Aug 3, 2007
Where on the internet could I go to find out all about satellite operation, necessary items and anything in general about the workings. Something like "Satellite for Dummies"?

harshness

SatelliteGuys Master
May 5, 2007
Salem, OR
Where on the internet could I go to find out all about satellite operation, necessary items and anything in general about the workings. Something like "Satellite for Dummies"?
You may not appreciate answering your question with another question, but what type(s) of programming are you seeking? Are you looking for a new hobby, or are you considering satellite as a replacement for some other multichannel television provider?

TNGTony

Unashamed Bengal Fan
Sep 7, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
Took the words right out of my keyboard, harshness. I'd love to help if I could. What kind of info are you looking for Landon. I am half of the EKB (mostly programming). The other half is BobaBird (everything else!) who also frequents this board. Let us know what you need and we will be happy to help.

See ya
Tony

BobaBird

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
EKB Annex
Don't forget the Sticky threads on the discussion boards, and the Glossary link at the top of this page. Those cover a lot of basics, FAQs, and current hot topics.

So Landon, are you overwhelmed yet, or do you have some questions that will help bring it together for you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts