Newby help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lgb0250

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
Coming over from D* this Friday. I have a 32" LCD HDTV and a 40" LCD HDTV and two SD TV's. I'm going to be getting the GoldHD package with the upgrade 622. I've also purchased another 622. My aim is too be able to record off of both the HDTV's and run the TV2 on each 622 to my SD TV's.

I live in the Raleigh market and have seen where the local HD's have been uploaded but are not active yet so I assume I will need an OTA antenna also.

NOW, since I've spilled my guts is there anything I should be watching for or asking for during my installation?? Being with D* and not having HDTV made life pretty simple. I've read a ton of posts trying to catch onto this but this new setup seems really quite complicated to me. Probably because I'm getting older and everything seems to be more complicated. Thanks for any and all help to a newby

If you want to run the TV-2 output on both 622's to both SDTV's you just use a splitter to combine the SD output from the 622's and set the TV2 output on each 622 to different channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)