Newest H3 software.

I was watching the recorded Chicago Three last night and the Little Red Roo popped up and asked if I wanted to skip the commercial clusters. I gave it a try and it worked flawlessly.

Does it only work on channels included in Prime Time Anytime?
Autohop is only available on PTAT.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I didn’t record via the PTAT option. I used the manual route.

IMG_1112.jpeg

IMG_1113.jpeg

Hmmm, I got H374 last night and got the 311B message on start-up this morning. Hard drive issues, no DVR features available. Dish Support says it's just a coincidence and I need a new Hopper3. I guess so, since no one else seems to be having this problem.

Autohop is only available on PTAT.
Ah... I enabled PTAT but it records nothing since I don't sub to satellite locals. I can still get autohop to work on my OTA channels ABC/NBC/CBS/FOX, after a delay.
That happens sometimes for some recorded Primetime show from ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX, even if you don't have PTAT activated. I have even seen it do it in the past to shows recorded via over the air.
Interesting. Shall I turn off PTAT or is this another happy accident like DishAnywhere playing off the EHD?

Hmmm, I got H374 last night and got the 311B message on start-up this morning. Hard drive issues, no DVR features available. Dish Support says it's just a coincidence and I need a new Hopper3. I guess so, since no one else seems to be having this problem.
Well, Dish Support did remote diagnostics and a couple of remote re-starts, and the trouble persisted, hence the new Hopper order. So a half hour later I was sitting and thought maybe I should do the good old pull the plug and what do you know, everything is back to normal for now. Just an FYI, sometimes it is the answer to the problem.

Signal Strength meter has quit working for my J4s and WJ4s. Don't know how long this issue has been going on, haven't checked them in a while. Anyone else seeing this issue too?

Well, I now have H374 and I still can't delete the program I select when I've recorded the same program more than once. I have to delete them (usually both) and then restore the one I want from the wastebasket. Having multiple copies show up properly under a tile has been working fine for many years. How did this get messed up? I think this issue cropped up in H372.

Last edited: