News from the HD LITE Warfront...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I just recived this in my email inbox.... Looks like the FCC wants me to file a petition to them reguarding this. :)

You are receiving this email in response to your inquiry to the FCC.

The Commission may, in accordance with section 5(d) of the Administrative Procedure Act, on motion or on its own motion issue a declaratory ruling terminating a controversy or removing uncertainty.

Petitions are filed with the Secretary of the FCC. Information is available at: http://www.fcc.gov/osec/

See: "Guidelines for Filing Paper Documents"

The address for filing petitions for declaratory ruling is:

The Secretary
Federal Communications Commission
Counter TWA 325
445 12th St., N.W.
Washington, DC 20554

This e-mail contains an attachment that is in ".pdf" format. If you are unable to open this attachment, it is most likely because your computer doesn't have Adobe Reader, which is the program needed to open these types of files. You can install a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe Web site at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

Rep Number : TSR41
Mailout Attachment Name : FCCFILE.PDF (see attachment <FCCFILE.PDF>)

I wonder how many letters they get in a given day about anything directly related or distantly related to what they do, and I wonder if they are even going to take notice of this issue now that they can fine any company or individual $325,000 for booby shots and foul language on any fcc regulated service.

Give it time, satellite is next.

Watch goaliebob be single-handidly responsible for the downfall of charlie ergen...

Everyone take 2 steps to the side, don't want to get by mistake...

FYI, unfortunately filing the petition means nothing. It is just thier way of "officially" taking all your personal information and complaint. I filed such a petition months ago when HD-Lite first went big. The FCC never responded back.

Now if we could get EVERY subscriber here to file the same complaint, it might be like a drop in a bucket:)

Hammer

Purogamer said:
Watch goaliebob be single-handidly responsible for the downfall of charlie ergen...

Everyone take 2 steps to the side, don't want to get by mistake...

LOL

on another note, goalie, just toss a spell checker on that petiton first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)