Next on CSI:Miami

Delko Works Another Case

Monday, February 1, 2010

"In the Wind": The CSIs have 24 hours to find out if a man on death row is truly guilty, and Eric Delko returns to work the case.

S~

I thought this one was pretty good.

The only thing I am getting tired of with Miami is all of this flashy light stuff they have going on.... oh, and Caruso posing of course. But usually I can get interested in the case.

Monday, February 8, 2010

"Miami, We Have a Problem": The CSIs solve the murder of a man who was killed in outer space.

S~

Directed by Rob Zombie

Monday, March 1, 2010

"L.A.": Horatio and Delko must travel to Los Angeles when a secret from Jesse's past may allow a killer to go free.

S~

March 8, 2010

"Getting Axed": The CSIs unravel a workplace murder mystery when a hated receptionist is murdered.

S~

Monday, March 22, 2010

"Dishonor": When Horatio's son Kyle returns from war, he seeks his father's help to solve a murder.

S~

Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Breakdown": Spring Break raises the body count in Miami when the CSI team splits up to solve three different murders.

S~

Seems like more of the typical Miami

Monday, April 19. 2010

"Backfire": A victim's spirit won't leave Calleigh alone until she finds justice for his murder.

S~

This episode could be interesting or it could do what the title impies... "Backfire".

Monday, May 3, 2010

"Meltdown": A seemingly perfect jewelry heist ends in murder and when crime scene evidence is stolen from the lab, and Delko returns to find the culprit.

S~

Monday, May 10, 2010

"Mommie Dearest": When a suburban soccer mom is murdered, the CSIs uncover her family's dark past, while Delko continues his undercover mission.

S~

Monday, May 17, 2010

"Time Bomb:" When Horatio's ex-girlfriend is killed in an explosion, the team looks within their own department to find the killer.

S~

Season Finale

Monday, May 24, 2010

"All Fall Down": A serial killer taunts the CSIs by leaving them cryptic hints, and the longer it takes them to decode these puzzles, the higher the death toll rises.

S~