Next Question

jmd102354

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 28, 2005
PA
Now that I have the new LNB(DP) for my old voom dish (for cbs-hd at 61.5), before I install it and add it into the DP34 switch, will I still be able to receive the voom programs ? Or should I wait till voom folds before I change anything.

Thanks in advance :confused:

jmd102354 said:
Now that I have the new LNB(DP) for my old voom dish (for cbs-hd at 61.5), before I install it and add it into the DP34 switch, will I still be able to receive the voom programs ? Or should I wait till voom folds before I change anything.

Thanks in advance :confused:

I would wait until the end of Voom. The lnb will pick up the signals but I don't believe that your Voom receiver can handle the DP lnb. You might fry your receiver or the lnb. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Correct - V* boxes can NOT deal with DP.

In fact, your'e going to have to hack up the V* dish arm to get the "D" shaped DishPro LNB to fit on it. You're better off just grabbing an old D300 pan from a local retailer - they usually have some lying around.

SimpleSimon said:
Correct - V* boxes can NOT deal with DP.

In fact, your'e going to have to hack up the V* dish arm to get the "D" shaped DishPro LNB to fit on it. You're better off just grabbing an old D300 pan from a local retailer - they usually have some lying around.

I also have the I-Adapter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)