NFL channel

nightowl66

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 21, 2010
N.W. Ohio
Hi, I have the 120 package and don't get the NFL channel. I'd like to watch the game tonight. I was thinking about upgrading to the 200 package to get it, then go back to the 120 package after 30 days to avoid the fee.
Anything wrong with doing this? Or any way to get the NFL channel without upgrading?
Thanks for any help.

Hi, I have the 120 package and don't get the NFL channel. I'd like to watch the game tonight. I was thinking about upgrading to the 200 package to get it, then go back to the 120 package after 30 days to avoid the fee.
Anything wrong with doing this? Or any way to get the NFL channel without upgrading?
Thanks for any help.

You can do that but will pay a pro-rated fee for the package. You may also have to pay a one time fee to downgrade your programming that soon.

I just have the 120. multisport promotion sounds good! How do I go about getting that?

You have to upgrade to the Top 120 Plus which I believe is $5 more and then you can add the Multi-Sport pack witch is $11. If I were you I would do an online chat on Dish.com and ask if you can upgrade to the Top 120 Plus and get the Multi-Sport pack at half price.

If all you're looking for is the NFL Network then I would just upgrade to the Top 200 though. If you want the NFL Network along with the Redzone channel then I would go with the route I mentioned above.

Reactions: satjay
Get NFL rewind. See every game for several seasons. Have to wait until it's over though. And NFL Now has highlights and is free.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)