Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 7, 2003
Pacific Coast
SUNDAY (12/11)
CBS DOUBLEHEADER
1pm ET/10am PT
New England (7-5) at Buffalo (4-8)--Kevin Harlan, Randy Cross -HD (1080i)
Cleveland (4-8) at Cincinnati (9-3)--Bill Macatee, Rich Gannon
#Indianapolis (12-0) at Jacksonville (9-3)--Dick Enberg, Dan Dierdorf, Armen Keteyian -HD (1080i)
Oakland (4-8) at NY Jets (2-10)--Ian Eagle, Solomon Wilcots
Houston (1-11) at Tennessee (3-9)--Craig Bolerjack, Rich Baldinger

4:15pm ET/1:15pm PT
Kansas City (8-4) at Dallas (7-5)--Jim Nantz, Phil Simms, Bonnie Bernstein -HD (1080i)
Baltimore (4-8) at Denver (9-3)--Don Criqui, Steve Buerlein
Miami (5-7) at San Diego (8-4)--Gus Johnson, Steve Tasker, Scott Kaplan

FOX/FOX-HD (720p)
1pm ET/10am PT
Tampa Bay (8-4) at Carolina (9-3)--Sam Rosen, Bill Maas
St. Louis (5-7) at Minnesota (7-5)--Kenny Albert, Brian Baldinger
Chicago (9-3) at Pittsburgh (7-5)--Dick Stockton, Daryl Johnston, Tony Siragusa

4pm ET/1pm PT
Washington (6-6) at Arizona (4-8)--Curt Menefee, JC Pearson
NY Giants (8-4) at Philadelphia (5-7)--Joe Buck, Troy Aikman, Pam Oliver
San Francisco (2-10) at ^Seattle (10-2)--Ron Pitts, Tim Ryan

ESPN/ESPN-HD (720p)
8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT
Detroit (4-8) at Green Bay (2-10)--Mike Patrick, Joe Theismann, Paul Maguire, Suzy Kolber

MONDAY (12/12)
ABC/ABC-HD (720p)
9pm ET/6pm PT
New Orleans (3-9) at Atlanta (7-5)--Al Michaels, John Madden, Samantha Ryan

# - clinched playoff berth
^ - clinched division title

Check this map for Week 14 for distribution of NFL games. Map information is courtesy of JPKirby.

Last edited:
#Indianapolis (12-0) at Jacksonville should be a fun game!

NY Giants (8-4) at Philadelphia (5-7)-- Giants need to start winning on the road.

korsjs said:
at least we have a steller monday night game.
Oh come on. How on earth are you going to be able to top the Sunday night game? It's the battle of the no-one-cares-anymore teams. I'm not sure who the smarter TV execs were. The ESPN execs that scheduled these two miserable teams to compete against Survivor's finale, or the CBS execs who planned Survivor to go against these two teams. In my house it won't be a hard decision to decide which channel to watch.

Fantasy football players also likely won't be watching unless they have Driver or Gado playing...and even then...

cdru said:
Oh come on. How on earth are you going to be able to top the Sunday night game? It's the battle of the no-one-cares-anymore teams. I'm not sure who the smarter TV execs were. The ESPN execs that scheduled these two miserable teams to compete against Survivor's finale, or the CBS execs who planned Survivor to go against these two teams. In my house it won't be a hard decision to decide which channel to watch.
Fantasy football players also likely won't be watching unless they have Driver or Gado playing...and even then...

didn't see the sunday game. worse than the monday night game. i will be watching survivor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts