NFL HD gone from Top 100?

mrgoodwrench69

Original poster
Feb 16, 2008
I just subbed again with Dish in February with the Top 100, with dish hd essentials. I'm sure I saw the NFL HD network was included in this package. I just searched for it this past weekend to watch the draft, and now it shows I don't subscribe to it. Did Dish take the NFL network away from the Top 100 ? What a bummer.....

Dish and the NFL had an agreement to have NFL in the lowest tier package (Top 100) as long as there were games that were exclusively being shown on it. However, after the NFL allowed multiple broadcast networks to show the Colts-Patriots game that was supposed to be an NFL Network exclusive, Dish considered that agreement void and moved it back to Top 200.

Big 10 was in a nationwide free preview for 6 months after it was launched. Now it's only available to subs in the B10 area.

Dish and the NFL had an agreement to have NFL in the lowest tier package (Top 100) as long as there were games that were exclusively being shown on it. However, after the NFL allowed multiple broadcast networks to show the Colts-Patriots game that was supposed to be an NFL Network exclusive, Dish considered that agreement void and moved it back to Top 200.

And that's why Dish needs an ARMY of lawyers on standby at all times. They love to play the loopholes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)