NFL Network Classic Games ( Those Who Care)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
As the title says I'm posting a new thread for the classic games that will air on NFL Network, Friday's 9 PM. So far they are going to show the Cheifs/Broncos game from 94 which I believe is the comeback Montana made (Thanks to zap2it.com for info.) Believe it or not, in a shocker, the nfl network website didn't have any info. about the classic games that they will be showing.

They did show the 95 NFC Championship last week where the Cowboys beat the Packers and you know who was the qb. I'm surprised they showed that considering he lost the game and everyone thinks he's Superman.

They did show the 95 NFC Championship last week where the Cowboys beat the Packers and you know who was the qb. I'm surprised they showed that considering he lost the game and everyone thinks he's Superman.

That was mainly because of the Dallas/Green Bay game from Sunday.

I watched the 1975 Dallas/Minnesota Divisional Play-off (The Hail Mary Game) a couple of weeks ago. It was great fun listening to John Unitas and Gary Bender. What was even better, watching a Viking game outdoors!

What's the next Classic Game?

Since the Eagles play the Bears on Sunday, I'll guess the Fog Bowl.

According to zap2it.com, it's going to be Broncos/Cheifs from 94. I believe it's the one where Montana came back against the Broncos.

Who do you like now, Diamond? Bears? Colts? G-Men?

I have been a Bear fan since the days of Blly Wade, Willie Galimore and Ditka. After their '63 Championship Season ended they started their annual 1-13 seasons so I had to root for someone in the playoffs. Since I hate the Packers and the Colts (in those days they were in the western division with the da Bears) so much the Cowboys seemed like a logical solution. I hate the Colts so much that when Joe Namath guaranteed a victory and produced, the Jets have been my 2nd team since 1969. Damn, I can sure pick 'em, can't I. :river :river :river The last time I rooted for the Cowboys was in the '71 Super Bowl, which they lost on a last second field goal by Jim O'Brien. To make it worse, I was in Texas for basic training at the time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts