NFL Network - Direct TV has it

golfman

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2003
Help. The more the better. Please copy and paste this into a email message to ceo@echostar.com. Maybe just maybe we could get this channel before the season starts.

DISH Network
9601 S Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80112-5905

8/20/2004

SUBJECT: I Want NFL NETWORK!

Dear General Manager:

I am writing to request that you add NFL NETWORK to your channel lineup.

NFL NETWORK is the first 24-hour, seven-day-a-week cable and satellite television network dedicated solely to the NFL. It keeps me up to date on all that happens around the league, on and off the field –- during the season and throughout the off-season. It gives fans like me information and insight straight from team headquarters, league offices and anywhere else the NFL is making news.

Please let me know that I will be seeing NFL NETWORK as part of your channel lineup.

Thanks,

Golfman,

I have deleted your repeated posts on this topic from other forums. This is the only area where these messages should be posted. Anyplace else and people consider it spam. :)

Thanks.

golfman said:
Help. The more the better. Please copy and paste this into a email message to ceo@echostar.com. Maybe just maybe we could get this channel before the season starts.

DISH Network
9601 S Meridian Blvd
Englewood, CO 80112-5905

8/20/2004

SUBJECT: I Want NFL NETWORK!

Dear General Manager:

I am writing to request that you add NFL NETWORK to your channel lineup.

NFL NETWORK is the first 24-hour, seven-day-a-week cable and satellite television network dedicated solely to the NFL. It keeps me up to date on all that happens around the league, on and off the field –- during the season and throughout the off-season. It gives fans like me information and insight straight from team headquarters, league offices and anywhere else the NFL is making news.

Please let me know that I will be seeing NFL NETWORK as part of your channel lineup.

Thanks,

I am with ya on this !!!!!
I think i heard somewhere that Charlie said all the NFL Network was ,was another ESPN classic.....No idea where he gets that.

Maybe if they carried classic cricket or classic soccer games the channel might have had a chance..anything mainstream sportswise forget it !sadroll !sadroll

juan said:
Maybe if they carried classic cricket or classic soccer games the channel might have had a chance..anything mainstream sportswise forget it !sadroll !sadroll

You mean like baseball, basketball or hockey?

if it accounts for anything, this is the reason i didn't even consider dish network. I went from Voom to Directv.

Not to mention my parents have dish network and for some reason one satelite wont show certain channels unless the reciever in the other room is turned on and viewing the same channel (it says they need to subscribe) *weird* so they are switchin to DTV also if I am happy with the service (no go on Voom)

Oh when my father called about the problem Dish said it was a problem with his satelite and LNB and he needed to replace it. He scheduled 3 times for them to show up to fix it and they no showed on all counts... he called pissed off and threatened to goto another company and the salesman said "ok do you want this service turned off right now?"

That just pissed him off more heh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts