NFL Network Dispute? -- Resolved

This was the first time I seriously considered leaving Dish, thank the flying spaghetti monster I didn't have to go to Charter.

You are welcome.
flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg

Reactions: tom231
About freaking time! I complained every day on dishpromise.com. Also, I called once and did chat a few times bitching every time to get this channel back. The first time I complained I got Starz free for three months plus $10 off my bill for three months. The second time I complained they gave me another $10 credit and I didn't even ask for anything the second time. It pays to let them know when you aren't happy.
This was the first time I seriously considered leaving Dish, thank the flying spaghetti monster I didn't have to go to Charter.
The two times I complained about it I got 3 months of starz and the second I got multi sport free for a month

Reactions: tom231
Well this is good news (with some 'buts') for Seahawks 12th Men and Women around here in Western WA, seeing as the 'Trib vs. dish' kerfuffle seems to have no end in sight (Tribune's KCPQ has the Seahawks games for the most part). At least for the preseason, and if my understanding of the blackout policy is good, we here get the NFL Network replays, which is good.

And then there's Red Zone. Good backup in case the sides don't get it together - though in my case I have antenna reception of CTV Vancouver, and they carry most of the Seahawks games anyway.

Bottom line: GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: pattykay
Ok, everyone now can relax and enjoy football. All is well, no sweat.:)

With that said, it is nice to watch good morning football :)

WOW! what a slap in the face needing top 200 subscription now. Dish really went to bat for all the loyal customers good thing they played hardball. LMAO

WOW! what a slap in the face needing top 200 subscription now. Dish really went to bat for all the loyal customers good thing they played hardball. LMAO

Didn't you always need the Top200 to get NFL Network? I thought that happened years ago when NFL Network simulcast a late season game on a local channel because it involved a team that was playing for an undefeated season.

Didn't you always need the Top200 to get NFL Network? I thought that happened years ago when NFL Network simulcast a late season game on a local channel because it involved a team that was playing for an undefeated season.
I have NFL network and red zone on top 120+ with multi sport pack

I have NFL network and red zone on top 120+ with multi sport pack
You not helping to calm him down.
Top 200 is cheaper than 120+ with the $13 Multisports pack.

I think what's he's saying is NFL network used to be in 120+ (without Multisports pack

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

As a customer of both Directv and Dish, I have to say way to go Dish. :cheer:clapclap
I just called and cancelled Sunday Ticket. I got a refund on my first payment I had already made.
Bring on the Red Zone Charlie.

Reactions: Tampa8
You not helping to calm him down.
Top 200 is cheaper than 120+ with the $13 Multisports pack.

I think what's he's saying is NFL network used to be in 120+ (without Multisports pack

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
I guess it's different for me because I have the 2 year price lock and to upgrade to top 200 is more than multi sport pack

Reactions: Troch77
I guess it's different for me because I have the 2 year price lock and to upgrade to top 200 is more than multi sport pack
If you are paying $49.99 than you are correct.
Top 120+ 69.99 normally
I am under a price lock too, Top 250 is $74.99 for 1 more year.
I get a $15 credit for that and a $12 credit for the DVR fee.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

If you are paying $49.99 than you are correct.
Top 120+ 69.99 normally
I am under a price lock too, Top 250 is $74.99 for 1 more year.
I get a $15 credit for that and a $12 credit for the DVR fee.
Yep I have the 120+ for 49.99 two year price lock with multisport for $6.50 a month for 6 months. Perhaps after my price lock is up I'll check out the best pricing. Flex pack doesn't seem like it would be for me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)