NFL Network HD?????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cr0mag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 22, 2004
New Orleans, LA
I was just watching NFL network on ch 212 and noticed the "In HD where available" screen graphics during the show "Game of the Week", and as far as I knew there was no NFL network in HD on D*. I just happend to land on ch. 98 and guess what??? The show was on in HD! :clap :bow @party Looked great too! The only catch was that as soon as that show went off and "NFL Total Access" came on, we lost the feed and had the D* logo splash screen. Could this mean some new channel shuffling is coming? ;)

the game of the week is in hd.. as of this point, nothing else on nfl network is.. there is supposed to be an nfl hd network channel, just no word when.. kind of like espn2hd..lol

jim tressler said:
the game of the week is in hd.. as of this point, nothing else on nfl network is.. there is supposed to be an nfl hd network channel, just no word when.. kind of like espn2hd..lol

That's my point.... It was being simulcast on ch 98 in HD. Has that been the case in the past or is this a new thing?

The NFL-HD channel does exist on V* and I think I read it was exclusive.

D* has done the Game of the Week re-broadcast for a since last year.

It doesn't show in HD at the same time the game airs on the NFL channel; it is delayed a few hours, thus more for the V* exclusive theory.

I was scanning through the channels earlier and on 212 the NFL channel it was showing an HD icon on some stuff, maybe it was just the game of the week.

it lights the HD indicator but on 212 nothing is in HD, and the game of the week HD is shown on 98 on a delay or replay basis only

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)