NFL Sunday Ticket app

I was watching using the App on the TV streaming (away from home) it was working fine, then it didn't, gave a message that they were working on it, I don't know if it Ever came back on as I went to the National game.

Were there any issues on the TV version ?

I was watching using the App on the TV streaming (away from home) it was working fine, then it didn't, gave a message that they were working on it, I don't know if it Ever came back on as I went to the National game.

Were there any issues on the TV version ?
apparently the website/login server went down for a little bit however if you were already in and watching it was fine

So this is what we can look forward to when everything goes Streaming ..... very nice . :( :confused: :mad:

Directv has been Streaming for many years .... successfully ...
Next year is gonna suck.

• Haha
Reactions: AZ.
So this is what we can look forward to when everything goes Streaming ..... very nice . :( :confused: :mad:

Directv has been Streaming for many years .... successfully ...
Next year is gonna suck.
How is the fact that DIRECTV can’t do something mean someone else won’t be able to? They have these problems every year. They also have the same problems with satellite every year also. People have authorization issues every year the first week or two

How is the fact that DIRECTV can’t do something mean someone else won’t be able to? They have these problems every year. They also have the same problems with satellite every year also. People have authorization issues every year the first week or two
I haven't heard any issues with the Sat side of delivery yet this year ...
However, D*m has been doing the Streaming thing for many years, if THEY can't make it work consistently, do we really expect Apple or Prime to be better ?

• Haha
Reactions: meStevo
However, D*m has been doing the Streaming thing for many years, if THEY can't make it work consistently, do we really expect Apple or Prime to be better ?
Yes.

NFL has been streaming for years, on Paramount+, on Peacock, on YTTV, Hulu Live, Sling.

Last Season’s Super Bowl streamed to millions on Peacock just 8 months ago.

TNF on Prime, also to millions.

And Monday Night Football had it’s first game on ESPN+ last Monday.

All with no issues.

NFLST has problems, probably due to DirecTV’s issues, because they gave it away this season to way too many subscribers and could not handle it.

Reactions: comp9
You should check there boards or Reddit. A lot more posters there then on here And your post is exactly why someone can do it better. The fact that you think a company that streams one product to maybe 1 million people can’t be outdone by two companies that stream to hundreds of millions a people a day is freaking laughable

• Sad
Reactions: Jimbo and meStevo
Yes.

NFL has been streaming for years, on Paramount+, on Peacock, on YTTV, Hulu Live, Sling.

Last Season’s Super Bowl streamed to millions on Peacock just 8 months ago.

TNF on Prime, also to millions.

And Monday Night Football had it’s first game on ESPN+ last Monday.

All with no issues.

NFLST has problems, probably due to DirecTV’s issues, because they gave it away this season to way too many subscribers and could not handle it.
Your CLUELESS ...
Were talking Streaming in this instance, NOT Sat feed.

They have given away Sat feed , thats always been the case, seeing its to entice people.

Do they Give it away Via Streaming ?
NOT that I have ever heard from ANYONE.

Go ahead, look it up, you know when it all started .

When did Sunday ticket start Streaming ?

Your gonna tell me that ALL those Streaming services Streamed the NFL BEFORE D* did ?

I call BS

You should check there boards or Reddit. A lot more posters there then on here And your post is exactly why someone can do it better. The fact that you think a company that streams one product to maybe 1 million people can’t be outdone by two companies that stream to hundreds of millions a people a day is freaking laughable
Redditt is a great place if you want to start controversy ....

They are worse than us here ...

They will argue with you that the Sun doesn't come up in the East if you let them.

You can get any opinion you want over there.

Your CLUELESS ...
Were talking Streaming in this instance, NOT Sat feed.

They have given away Sat feed , thats always been the case, seeing its to entice people.

Do they Give it away Via Streaming ?
NOT that I have ever heard from ANYONE.

Go ahead, look it up, you know when it all started .

When did Sunday ticket start Streaming ?

Your gonna tell me that ALL those Streaming services Streamed the NFL BEFORE D* did ?

I call BS
If they give away Sunday ticket Max it includes streaming. Are you new here?

Redditt is a great place if you want to start controversy ....

They are worse than us here ...

They will argue with you that the Sun doesn't come up in the East if you let them.

You can get any opinion you want over there.
So because that doesn’t fit your agenda it’s invalid? Fact is there is hundreds posting there compared to the same 25 people here

Hey Stevo,
Where did you hear about D* having trouble with the SAT side this week ?

Of course, when the same issues happen Next year, no one will say anything ....

So because that doesn’t fit your agenda it’s invalid? Fact is there is hundreds posting there compared to the same 25 people here
Go for it ...
I don't need it.
Not enough time in the day.

I also don't waste my time on those other places like that .... FB, Instagram, ect ect ect ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)