NFL Network HD

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Does anyone know what hd programming the NFL Network offers. I know the "Game of the Week" is in HD but what else?

jgags6 said:
Does anyone know what hd programming the NFL Network offers. I know the "Game of the Week" is in HD but what else?

My thought is that it mirrors the NFL with enough HD content to justify having it's own HD channel. Some of the off the field stuff like the chearleaders was probably not filmed in HD but I hope I am wrong.

Considering that it looks like NFL-HD is about to go 24/7, they must have some HD stuff up their sleaves to support this.

But then again it could be like the early days of ESPN-HD where they only had two or three HD programs a week. Considering those 8 NFL games will be on the channel this fall, it may have been enough leverage to get this channel on the lineups before its really ready to be here.

So since NFL HD launched on Dish the only show that i have seen in HD is the Game of the Week. Has anyone else seen anything else in HD on this channel?

You think they would have more than just two programs in HD. I went to their website which was useless.

I think NFL we get more games in HD overtime. Right now I think many of the othe sport networks have deals to broadcast the games. But I see NFL Network over time useing their broadcast rights to be broadcasting more games. To the point that you will half to have NFL Network to see some games but for now they probally half to let the other networks show their games..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)