NFL Network HD

jhusted

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 19, 2005
Is comcast going to get this channel by the time Football season starts? I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and that would be nice to watch those games on NFL Network on Thanksgiving in HD.....

Thanks

jhusted said:
Is comcast going to get this channel by the time Football season starts? I live in Grand Rapids, Michigan and that would be nice to watch those games on NFL Network on Thanksgiving in HD.....

Thanks

From what I've been told is that in areas with available bandwidth will be getting the 24/7 HD feed of NFL Network while those areas without enough bandwidth will still get all available HD offerings via a special events channel or via InHD2 showing the events.

Great Thanks for the info.... From what I kind of heard on the NET is that in my area seems to be getting it via InHD2 which is good enough for me... As long as I can watch the games in HD.....

Thanks again....

For those of you in New Hampshire and I also assume Mass it seems that any HD NFL Network game is being shown on InHD (I said InHD "not" InHD2). I'm watching the end of the Miami @ Tampa Bay game in full HDTV on channel 881 (InHD 1) but the guide still says Tennis but I assure you its showing the Bucs game right now.

Edit...It also seems that WFLA isn't doing that bad a job either.

Here in Portland OR (PDX) INHD Ch. 788 Now Says NFLHD With NFL Football Playing In Full HD. Later When There Is No NFL Football Games On The Channel Programing Goes Back To INHD.
Great Job Comcast, Getting Two Channels Out Of One!!!!!!

I had Comcast 2 weeks ago in Atlanta and no NFLHD. I recall stumbling onto the game of the week on InHD last year but it was not live.

Switched to Dish and am now watching Jets Redskins in HD. They carry the NFLHD channel along with the regular NFL channel. Not all the games are broadcast in HD. From what I have seen its about 50/50. Greenbay Atlanta game was in SD. Bucs, Fins was in HD. Ravens game this past week in SD and I think the Browns game too.

So, you are only missing 1/2 the HD games you think you are.

There are some advantages to having Adelphia ----watched two games yesterday on NFLHD they were reruns but didn't see them when they were orginally run.PQ was really good

SF Bay Area did not have a full time NFL-HD...until TODAY. Channel 725 -- NFL-HD COMING SOON. Check it.
Prior to this news comcast had the same thing that Directv has...NFL-HD on a shared channel (HD Events).

Well, I noticed as early as this past Sundy that NFL-HD was up and running on 725. It could be that they are in the process of deploying it still. They weren't showing any games at the time I looked, but they were showing some big poker match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)