NFL Network in future??

dispatcher_21

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Apr 17, 2004
Walla Walla,WA
With football season coming up, I was wondering, anyone hear of E* getting NFL network?? This is the one channel that may have me switching to D* when my contract is up.

dispatcher_21 said:
With football season coming up, I was wondering, anyone hear of E* getting NFL network?? This is the one channel that may have me switching to D* when my contract is up.

Don't think the chances of that happening are very good at this point in time. Next time the rights to the NFL are up for bids again and Dish Network pays the price maybe. Until then, it would just be a tease to all the people desiring the full blown NFL Sunday Ticket package. Just think of all the phone calls the call centers would get on a daily basis asking where all the games are if something like this was added. PR nightmare.

I dont know, with both D* and Voom having NFL Network, and Voom confirming they will carry the HD feed, I cant see how E* can just stand there and not even offer the SD feed.

I was going to say, that I don't think the NFL Network is exclusive to DirecTV. Heck, if E* can carry NBA TV in it's mulit sport package, surely, it can carry NFL Network as well.

dispatcher_21 said:
I dont know, with both D* and Voom having NFL Network, and Voom confirming they will carry the HD feed, I cant see how E* can just stand there and not even offer the SD feed.

The NFL Sunday Ticket is the exclusive channel(s) to D* not the NFL Network. Can't really see needing that over the Sunday Ticket.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts