NFL Network with Sports pack?

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I have read that you get NFL NET with the sports pack, if your main package doesn't have it (120, Dish Am, Latino). Can someone please verify this as true or not? Thanks!

I know on the dish site it's not listed.......

I have read that you get NFL NET with the sports pack, if your main package doesn't have it (120, Dish Am, Latino). Can someone please verify this as true or not? Thanks!

The NFL Network Channel (154) is in the AT200 package and higher. It is also part of the Multi sports Package, which requires AT120+ or higher programming. It will cost $7.00 a month! Hope this helps!

This is whats listed on the $7 sports package, it does not list the NFL Channel.

Introducing NFL RedZone on channel 155 - the channel that will change your Sundays forever. Subscribe to Multi-Sport and receive NFL RedZone, NBA TV, NHL Network, Big Ten Network, Fox Soccer Channel, Fuel TV and 25 local sports networks.

This is whats listed on the $7 sports package, it does not list the NFL Channel.
There is definitely a discrepancy between the website and DISH intranet information. I have reported the issue. It does state in several places that the NFL Channel (154) is part of the Multi-sports package.

I also agree that this would be valuable information for others to know.

In addition, I think ESPN Classic is also part of that package.

Introducing NFL RedZone on channel 155 - the channel that will change your Sundays forever. Subscribe to Multi-Sport and receive NFL RedZone, NBA TV, NHL Network, Big Ten Network, Fox Soccer Channel, Fuel TV and 25 local sports networks.

No kidding. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Still looking for a confirmation from someone subscribing.

My programming package is Dish Latino Max, which doesn't come with NFL Network. When I added the Multi-Sports Pack, it added NFL Network, NFL RedZone, Big Ten Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, ESPN Classic, Fuel TV, and a handful of RSN's to my programming. Fox Soccer Channel was already included in my basic programming package.

My programming package is Dish Latino Max, which doesn't come with NFL Network. When I added the Multi-Sports Pack, it added NFL Network, NFL RedZone, Big Ten Network, NBA TV, NHL Network, ESPN Classic, Fuel TV, and a handful of RSN's to my programming. Fox Soccer Channel was already included in my basic programming package.

Excellent! Thank you very much for the confirmation, I appreciate it!!

:up:up

Great info. to know! :) I have family members who would maybe consider Dish with that being in the Multl-sports Pack!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts