NFL Network?

If people want NFL Network then get the AT200 package. If you aren't willing to get the 200 package then there isn't much anyone can do for you.

It was also wrong of the NFL to release last year's final Pat-Giants game to all those broadcast affiliates in the northeast, breaking their contract with Dish. That's why they reverted to the old agreement, with NFL in AT200. I'm against many Dish decisions, but I support this one.

This was broadcast because congress got into the action. someone named Kennedy I believe. Too many people complaining they couldn't see the game.
It's Unethical for Dish to advertise the NFL channel as part of a package, and then remove it.

But, it's not unethical for the NFL to sell a channel based on the exclusive carriage of certain games and then turn around let the entire nation and 2 other networks televise the biggest game for free?

Since when is congress in charge of NFL Network programming? They could have kept the games exclusive. Instead, they bowed to political pressure, and now have to deal with the consequences. At the very least it was unethical for the NFL to break their contract.

You can still get it easy, just get AT200, the most popular package at Dish.

I wonder how many people around the country signed up and scheduled an install to get the game, only to cancel when the NFL broke exclusivity?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)