NFL Network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Whipster56

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 6, 2004
I just went to NFL Network's web site and put in my zip code ( 33765 Clearwater, Fl) and it says "Great News! NFL Network is carried by your area's video provider, Bright House Networks."

For more information on NFL Network's channel location please contact them directly:

Bright House Networks
Suite 255, 2600 McCormick Dr.
Clearwater, FL 33759
727-562-5015

Since I can't find it anywhere, I was wondering if:

A: NFL Network has made a big mistake, or

B: We are in for a big surprise

Anyone know more?

The web site is not accuracy for providers. Look, I don't see any NFL network channel in my Brighthouse cable but the web site didn't show me either that Dish Network have it. I carry Dish and I can watch NFL Network. So who to believe???.

The cable companies have pretty much "teamed up" on the NFL Network, dont expect it anytime soon, unless the NFL network backs off its near 300million $ a year it wants for its channel from the cable industry... I dont know about you but 300 million for 8 live games is a bit much for me

There are rumors that ESPN-Classic and NFL Network will merge to form ESPN3 anyways. So this might become a non-issue soon enough.

I have the sports package here in Orlando anf I do not have it. Are you sure you don't mean nhl ?
keith:)

Any more news on the possible merge? Football season is almost over and it sucked to get stuck watching regular TV when I knew there was a game being shown on the NFL Network. Guess that is one victory for the wife!

At this time of the season there is little reason for Bright House or Time Warner to add the NFL Network. Maybe come Feb for the draft combine, however there might not even be a season next year, so the channel will no use to anyone. If there ends up being a lockout and/or lost season, the NFL will be giving their channel away for free to gain back the fans they would lose due to a strike/lockout.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts