neljtorres

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2005
Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Its on thier page and I have added the channel still have not tested it yet

NFL Now

Developer: NFLNow

NFL Now delivers a personalized video stream of your favorite NFL teams, players and coaches right to your phone or tablet. Get exclusive interviews and stories about your team, breaking news on your fantasy players, and unlimited access to your favorites in the NFL Films Archives.

This official NFL product combines all of the intense football you love with a smart, easy-to-use interface. NFL Now learns what you like and delivers a non-stop stream of customized NFL content gathered just for you. Don’t waste another minute of this season! Get more of the NFL you love with NFL Now.

FEATURES

-Hundreds of new videos daily

-Personalized stream for you, by you

-Deepest NFL video library anywhere

-NFL Now Highlights: real-time highlights served to you on game day for every game and NFL.com Fantasy match-up*

-NFL Now Archive: unlimited, ad-free access to the NFL Films’ vault of famous shows*

Plus much more!

*Certain features require paid subscription.

Apparently, NFL now has a streaming channel. It's at www.nflsundayticket.tv . The price seems to be the same as the regular NFLST. So far the Roku and other streaming boxes aren't supported, but might be before the season starts.

Hmm, will this get more subs. than WWE Network?

Apparently, NFL now has a streaming channel. It's at www.nflsundayticket.tv . The price seems to be the same as the regular NFLST. So far the Roku and other streaming boxes aren't supported, but might be before the season starts.

Hmm, will this get more subs. than WWE Network?

Only people who cannot receive Directv at their location, for whatever reason, can subscribe to this. It's a very limited market.

Not really, it's not like they come out to verify you can get a dtv signal.Tell them you aren't allowed or can’t get signal, and you are in.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

They certainly do come out to verify.
Really, and you know this how? They didn't come to verify me, and I know many others that didn't as well.

Really, and you know this how? They didn't come to verify me, and I know many others that didn't as well.

A friend of mine who lives in an apartment. One of the techs stopped by, during his route, to verify his location. He was even told that someone would be out to verify. Consider yourself lucky.

A friend of mine who lives in an apartment. One of the techs stopped by, during his route, to verify his location. He was even told that someone would be out to verify. Consider yourself lucky.
Maybe he was just unlucky.

Not necessarily, there are many apartment dwellers who don't have a south facing balcony for placing a satellite dish.

Not everyone who doesn't have access to Directv is elibigle for the online package. You have to live in a qualifying area to be able to receive it. All the requirements are listed on the website. Like I said, limited market.

Not sure how he was "unlucky" since he wasn't lying about his location, or inability to receive Directv.
Half empty, half full, even if everyone was on the up and up about getting the signal, having someone come out to verify seems like a hassle to me.Either provide it or don't.