NFL on FTA?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Rufus_74

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
with football season being on the horizon, I wanted to ask about the nfl coverage on KPBI and KUIL. I would ask about WMQF, but i assume they would tend to show Detroit Lions games? What teams did they feature last season? Is there is any chance of catching any cowboys games this season?

Regards
Rufus

P.S.: "Are you ready for some football?" :D

[QUOTE RUFUS]=I wanted to ask about the nfl coverage on KPBI and KUIL.

I have noticed that both stations carry the Cowboys. Rufus, that's a cool name. Do you know that it's the real first name of Parnelli Jones, the 1963 winner of the Indianapolis 500? That's beside the point, GO BEARS!!!! :yes

KUIL in Beaumont carries the Saints as well, and is far enough away from New Orleans not to be affected by blackouts :D

/rant on

Now if the Saints would only DO SOMETHING RIGHT!!!!

/rant off

KPBI also showed more than its share of Rams games (St. Louis influence in the Ozarks region), but they both leaned on the Cowboys. You're right in thinking that WMQF showed the Lions, but Green Bay's actually a shorter drive, so the Packers seemed to be its second choice.

WMQF shows the Lions and if they're not on, a NFC Central game (Vikes, Pack, Bears)
KUIL shows the Saints or Cowboys
KPBI shows the Cowboys or Rams

CBS VI is usually the big game or 2nd big game (the game going to most the country)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)