NFL Red Zone question

olfenite

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 6, 2008
Quick question.

I want to subscribe to NFL Red Zone. If I remember correctly, last season Dish offered a one time charge for a year's subscription to Red Zone. Are they not offering that this year? All I see is subscribe to Sports Multipack or something like that.

If anyone has some extra information to share, I'd appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.

You need to have a minimum package of AT 120+ and the Multi-sport package to get NFL Redzone. There is no additional charge for the channel.

You need to have a minimum package of AT 120+ and the Multi-sport package to get NFL Redzone. There is no additional charge for the channel.

Or You can get Red Zone in SD with out charge if you don't care about HD, at least you could last year.

Well, it's still showing up on my guide as available in SD. I have the Top 250 but no multi-sports.

When the channel starts up on September 12th. You will be able to view the SD and HD feeds when the programming is not on. You will not be able to view the Sunday afternoon programming unless you have Multi-Sport.

Wasn't there a restriction last year that you had to have NFL Network in your base package before they would let you get NFL Redzone? (Thus, a requirement for AT 200/Silver or higher)?