NFL RedZone Free Preview This Year?

If you are already subscribing to the channel you most likely will not be able to get a deal. Last year when the Redzone channel was offered for free I was unable to get it free because I was already subscribed to it.

So, he can cancel them, and then try for the freebies. And if not, just resubscribe. No harm, no foul.

So I called back again, and they gave me redzone/multisport half price for 6 months, and HBO & Showtime half price for 6 months. She also told me to call back after 6 months and she would give us HBO & Showtime half price again for another 6 months. :) Thank you guys for the recommendation to try again. :)

-Kristina

So I called back again, and they gave me redzone/multisport half price for 6 months, and HBO & Showtime half price for 6 months. She also told me to call back after 6 months and she would give us HBO & Showtime half price again for another 6 months. :) Thank you guys for the recommendation to try again. :)

-Kristina

You're welcome. :up :)

I almost missed out on this...just chat with them less than 2o miunutes ago and spoke to the Rep, at first she was like the NFL redzone is part of the muti-sport channel..all i said was i had it last year 3 mos for free how come i dnt get to have it again? After asking for my acct and stuff she went, let me see what i can do. After a few sec she replied. "ok i added to your account for 6 mos free... and of course was thankful for it and then she goes i convinced my manager to add it....anyway, im just happy to have it finally....i wish i could have added it before the NFL starts but thats ok....Go Texans!!!

You just never know.I was able to get multi sport pac free if I took a movie pac at half price.My brother could only get multi sport pac six months half price.My 89 year old mother got it for freakin FREE!I had to laugh when I was done chatting with the CSR.I only made the effort because I'm over at her house some Sundays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)