NFL Redzone

jhpoole33

Original poster
Jan 2, 2010
Brunswick, GA
Hi,

My name is Jeff and I'm new here. I currently have directv and have subscribed to Sunday Ticket w/ Superfan for last 2 years. I saw somewhere that price for this yr's package will be over $300 not including games in hd. I cannot pay that.

I want to ask those with dish that had nfl redzone channel this yr how it was and does it include all Sun. afternoon games each week? Directv does not offer this as a standalone. thanks :)

Plus, unlike DTV's Sunday ticket, there are no blackouts! NFL redzone, you don't get local commercials, and other chit chats among local game announcers when there is no action. All you get is the real critical game action of every game. Often, if I had a local game airing on a local channel, I put both on the screen in split screen PIP and then flip the audio, watching both. NFL ST, IMO is a huge waste of money and really only suited for those whose appetite for the full game is more important than anything else in life.

If you don't have any particular out of maket favorite team, It is an oustanding value. It was the main reason for me to go back to Dish.