NFL Sunday Ticket HD Problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

simonsd

Original poster
Sep 25, 2006
Anyone having problems with the NFL Sunday Ticket Superfan HD Games. Channel 719 for week 3 (Bills vs. Jets) had major feed issues for me. For the 1st 30 min of the game the video & audio was bassically moving one frame every couple of seconds, then for the remainder of the game it would periodically skip several minuites. It seemed like the skipping was making up for the delays in the 1st 30 min.

I did a quick Web search this morning, and it sounds like other people are asking similar questions.

Of course I called Directv, and they had no idea what I was talking about, even the HD people, and they blamed it on my signal or my equipment (both of which are working fine)

719 had audio problems for the first few minutes of the game. None afterwords that I saw.

Yeah I saw the Bills-Jets game had issues as soon as the feed went from the studio to the game in Orchard Park, NY. Later on when I went back to the game all seemed well.

Thanks for the replys. They confirm my thoughts that this was a Directv feed issue and not just my equipment.

I pay a lot of money for NFL Sunday ticket and then an additional $99 for the superfan package to get the HD games. They need to sort out thier problems quickly.

simonsd said:
Thanks for the replys. They confirm my thoughts that this was a Directv feed issue and not just my equipment.

I pay a lot of money for NFL Sunday ticket and then an additional $99 for the superfan package to get the HD games.
So you joined the rest of us ....
We all pay way too much for our football, but it's FOOTBALL and we want it, so... WE pay for it !!

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts