NFL sunday ticket

Tommyboy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
Anyone know what shaw direct is charging for NFL sunday ticket this year?
And does it auto renew?

It does NOT auto-renew. The only information I have found so far is for the NEW NFLST Deluxe package that includes streaming and RedZone for $200 cdn.

I called and was told by the agent that they will be offering the regular NFLST and NFLST/NHLCI packages but that there was no pricing information available.

I'm also not 100% clear on the receiver requirements this year. Last year the 5xx series worked for HD only games. You needed a 6xx for SD games. This year all games are in HD (FINALLY!!!).

NFL Sunday Ticket™ Deluxe
$49.98 per month
Includes:

NFL Sunday Ticket™

Watch up to 14 games of ground-and-pound NFL action every Sunday for 17 weeks. That’s 49 hours of exciting action in a single day.

NFL RedZone HD

Take a journey around every NFL game on Sunday afternoons to watch touchdowns and the most exciting moments live and in high-definition. This channel keeps fans up-to-date in real time, switching from game to game with live look-ins, highlights and a chance to see every important play – a must have for any NFL fan!

NFL RedZone HD is also available as a standalone for $49.98 for the whole season.

NFL Sunday Ticket™ Online

Want to catch every tackle online? NFL Sunday Ticket™ Online is available to all NFL Sunday Ticket™ subscribers, where you will have access to:

NFL Sunday Ticket™ games in 100% HD
Full DVR controls
Picture-in-Picture viewing
Player statistics, and so much more

That's disappointing considering that there are only a handful of games in HD via Sunday Ticket on SD. But, there are quite a few games available in HD on either SN, TSN, CTV and the US Networks.

SD never seems to make up their minds to the last minute. There are rumors that a $29.95/month basic package will be offered like previous years.

Also there is the F1R transponder 1 MPEG4 test. Right now there is only 1 mapped signal on it - Nat. Geo. Wild HD. At the 45 MB data rate, there is room for 5 or 6 more HD.

Also there is the F1R transponder 1 MPEG4 test. Right now there is only 1 mapped signal on it - Nat. Geo. Wild HD. At the 45 MB data rate, there is room for 5 or 6 more HD.

Just wondering how u got that info that there testing on Sat F1R Trans 1 ?
is there a way i can do this or software ?

Shaw Broadcast has been using F1R T1 to test the G1 45MB MPEG 4 MUX since May. The only mapped channel for SD subs is Nat. Geo Wild HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)