NFL vs. NCAA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
That Heading might be deceiving because all I want to know is what sport do you get excited for, The NFL or NCAA. Do you get intense or make plans to watch the NFL or NCAA. Do you follow the NFL more than NCAA and why?
What do you think is the better sport? What about tv coverage? Who has better tv coverage, announcers etc.? What games are more important and do you follow more important NFL games or NCAA games?

I like college football more because you can actually watch the games. The NFL's TV coverage sucks. 12 games on a Sunday and you can watch 2 maybe 3. Thanks for nothing.

Well, you could get Direct TV if you could afford it. In Conn. I get two CBS affiliates and two FOX affiliates but I wind up getting the same games on both affiliates. Luckily, I don't have and NFL team in CT. so we do get other games but mostly are Patriots games.

NCAA way better. It seems that each game they play means something. The rankings, as innacurate as they probably are, makes you watch teams you normally wouldn't have anything vested in. The crowd is more spirited, coverage is better, etc. That's my opinion anyway.

NCAA all the way... the players stay loyal to the same teams -- coeds -- no stupid trades or free agencies -- close games -- blowouts -- mascots -- coeds -- cheerleaders with less than 5 cosmetic surgeries -- coeds -- etc. Give me college football anyday.

NCAA all the way... the players stay loyal to the same teams -- coeds -- no stupid trades or free agencies -- close games -- blowouts -- mascots -- coeds -- cheerleaders with less than 5 cosmetic surgeries -- coeds -- etc. Give me college football anyday.
laughing.gif

College for sure. The NFL is almost unwatchable with all the commercials. There are so many games on Saturday you can flip around the dial during commercials. Allargon is correct,plenty of pretty coeds to watch just make it that much better!

The good news is, you don't have to pick. Add in Friday night high school games and squeeze in my nephew's Pop Warner games, and it's a football feast every weekend.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)