NHL Center Ice HD on Dish blunder once again

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
Detroit @ St louis and Dallas @ San Jose have 2 HD feeds for each game home and away and they leave out NESN HD for the Flyers/Bruins game tonight.

WTG SH*THEADS!!!!!!!

Not only that, they have dropped one of the Center Ice HD channels. Channel 626 has only an SD version in the program guide, while all the other 600 series channels have an HD version as well.

Last week, Boston was on 626 (the SD version) with no HD version. However, I did find the HD broadcast in the 9000 series HD channels. Today, however, there was no HD version of NESN on either channel.

Not only that, they have dropped one of the Center Ice HD channels. Channel 626 has only an SD version in the program guide, while all the other 600 series channels have an HD version as well.

Last week, Boston was on 626 (the SD version) with no HD version. However, I did find the HD broadcast in the 9000 series HD channels. Today, however, there was no HD version of NESN on either channel.

Ooh, thanks for that info. I had locked out all of my 9000 series channels to keep my subscribed list shorter. I will have to re-enable this when I get home tonight.

Dish also missed the first part of the Rangers/Avs game (Rangers feed) last week but luckily for me I happened to notice it in time to switch to the Avs feed and see that they were already losing 2-0. Oh how the mighty have fallen!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)