NHL Center Ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It seems to me you are expressing your opinion and complaining at the same time. Maybe you need to understand the difference between the two. So if you are saying all this stuff and know WE can't do anything about it, who are you really talking to? Yourself?

Again, if you don't like the product Dish is offering, choose another company that fits your needs! Then you can save all this time you have wasted on "expressing your opinion"...:rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between expressing an opinion and asking for advice. Obviously, you just don't get it...

Even after I requested in an earlier post that you stop telling me what to do, you continue to do so. If I wanted advice from you I would have asked for it. So why do you continue wasting your time telling me what to do?

BTW, who is the "WE" you refer to? Have you now designated yourself as the chief spokesman and issuer of unsolicited advice for this forum? Congratulations:rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between expressing an opinion and asking for advice. Obviously, you just don't get it...

Asking for advice?? What advice are you asking for? You are complaining about the HD and price of NHL center ice on Dish. The only advice anyone can give you is go with the company that fits your needs! geez..:rolleyes:

Asking for advice?? What advice are you asking for? You are complaining about the HD and price of NHL center ice on Dish. The only advice anyone can give you is go with the company that fits your needs! geez..:rolleyes:

I somewhat agree here. I eventually just decided I wasnt happy anymore and paid to get out of my contract. TV is suppose to be fun.. the minute it isnt, you lose your escape.

I am ready to order NHLCI, so on Dish's web site it says to tune to channel 625 to make sure you can get that channel....makes sence, so I do.
On channel 625 in bold Numbers, it clearly says the Center Ice PPV event is $149.00
Do they have to honor that price?

Just got NHLCI for $149.00 because of that glitch in their system, better hurry if you want to get this price. I bet they change that screen SOON.

They had to charge me $159.00 in 3 installments of $53.00 but are going to give me $10.00 adjustment off my 250 Package.

Thank you for proving once again that you just don't get it...

What part of "If I wanted advice from you I would have asked for it" do you not understand?

Can I get CI with an HD only package? If so, which one? I'm grandfathered in right now on the old HD Absolute.
If it costs me an arm and a leg to add CI then I may switch to Direct. However, I would certainly miss my Avs pre and post game shows.

Can I get CI with an HD only package? If so, which one? I'm grandfathered in right now on the old HD Absolute.

Yes, you can get CI with the HD Only package.

Not sure what you mean by which one -- you get all available CI broadcasts (SD & HD) except for blackouts which are available on your RSN(s) or local channels. As you know, RSN's are not available with HD Only.

If it costs me an arm and a leg to add CI then I may switch to Direct. However, I would certainly miss my Avs pre and post game shows.

It will NOT help to go over to Direct for CI because they are the exact SAME price.

Yes, you can get CI with the HD Only package.

Not sure what you mean by which one -- you get all available CI broadcasts (SD & HD) except for blackouts which are available on your RSN(s) or local channels. As you know, RSN's are not available with HD Only.

So if you have HD Absolute do you still get your local teams in SD and HD? Or will thoses be blackedout.

It will NOT help to go over to Direct for CI because they are the exact SAME price.

Sorry what I meant was if I have to drop HD Absolute and add an Americas Top plus HD pacakge then I might as well switch. I know CI is the same price no matter what provider.

Direct may have those additional RSN's in HD, but are they going to turn them on regularly for CI? Comparing last year's schedules, it looks like Dish may have had more CI games in HD.

So if you have HD Absolute do you still get your local teams in SD and HD? Or will thoses be blackedout.

Dish CI blacks out the games available in your area -- both RSN's and local channels that may carry the games. They also black out the opponents broadcasts of these games.

So you must have a Dish package that includes RSN's in order to see your local teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)