NHL Center Ice

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Correct, but that’s not the NHL.TV app. So you’re missing out on a lot of HD feeds that way, can’t view any of the secondary cameras, etc.

Yep, it is limited, but it is a solution that doesn't involve a complete carrier changeover. For me, it's mostly just a handy way to watch the game until I can get back to our Hopper.

I am already an ATT cell phone customer and keep getting the flyers that if I go to DirectTV my data will be upgraded to unlimited and I can get a pretty steep discount on the satellite TV. I usually get either Center Ice or NHL.TV, if I can pay for Center Ice and NHL.TV comes with it is a significant benefit that might just be enough to go to DirectTV even though I would have to give up my Hopper 3 which I really, really like. Decisions, Decisions. First world problems.

Hockey is 6 months x 2 seasons, the Genie is 2 years. Have to weigh the Equipment differences

I see NHL Center Ice is now available on the Dish website for $155, no NHL TV with it though of course, so I won't be ordering that. I wish someone could get to the bottom of this though. I tried and got nowhere, I called and asked a Dish rep today they said its the NHL that won't allow it, so I called NHL TV they said it was Dish, go figure.

I see NHL Center Ice is now available on the Dish website for $155, no NHL TV with it though of course, so I won't be ordering that. I wish someone could get to the bottom of this though. I tried and got nowhere, I called and asked a Dish rep today they said its the NHL that won't allow it, so I called NHL TV they said it was Dish, go figure.
If you are staying with Dish and have decent Internet bandwidth I would recommend going with NHL.TV as you can get the games on NBCSN and NHL Network from Dish and the rest of the games on NHL.TV.

IMO NHL.TV has three advantages over Center Ice:
1) Damn near all the games in HD, some of the MSG games aren't in HD on Center Ice
2) You can watch from more devices that the ones hooked up to Dish (handy if you travel or don't have all your TV 's hooked up to Dish)
3) If you forget the start time of the game or get home late you can still start the broadcast from the beginning

Go Hawks.

If you are staying with Dish and have decent Internet bandwidth I would recommend going with NHL.TV as you can get the games on NBCSN and NHL Network from Dish and the rest of the games on NHL.TV.

IMO NHL.TV has three advantages over Center Ice:
1) Damn near all the games in HD, some of the MSG games aren't in HD on Center Ice
2) You can watch from more devices that the ones hooked up to Dish (handy if you travel or don't have all your TV 's hooked up to Dish)
3) If you forget the start time of the game or get home late you can still start the broadcast from the beginning

Go Hawks.

Completely agree, I'll buy NHL.TV for sure, I just wish I could get both Center Ice and NHL TV for $155 like I could as a DirecTV customer or a host of other providers, but alas, can't have it all :)

I don't know if it is the mobile app or what, but I cannot find the price of CI online for Dish at all. Anyone aant to help?

I don't know if it is the mobile app or what, but I cannot find the price of CI online for Dish at all. Anyone aant to help?

Did you look under "Order Pay Per View" in the left side menu, "Sports & Events", in your "MyDish" account? That's where it is with my browser anyway...

On the "MyDish" Android app, I found Center Ice by searching for it in "Account", "TV - Current Services", "Manage TV".

I ended up finding it under order PPV, compared to just PPV. That's a terrible design flaw. There should at least be an order button under PPV that will take you there.

So after DISH confirmed they would not be linking Center Ice to NHL.TV I finally processed my cancellation and bought NHL.TV. And then I notice this. #Sigh

IMG_0289.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts