NHL CI HD Sunday

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
No FSN-Pittsburgh for the Pens game nor CSN-Mid Atlantic HD for the Capitals home game both games at 1pm, they have been added to the SD schedule. Friggin Dish what is your malfunction! The little coverage in HD we get can we get the feeds you DO have in HD mirrored to NHL Center Ice HD???

No FSN-Pittsburgh for the Pens game nor CSN-Mid Atlantic HD for the Capitals home game both games at 1pm, they have been added to the SD schedule. Friggin Dish what is your malfunction! The little coverage in HD we get can we get the feeds you DO have in HD mirrored to NHL Center Ice HD???

I agree. We have been severely short-changed on HD broadcasts on CI. And when we do get a game in HD, we sometimes get the same game 2x in HD. And the HD games on Versus, HD Net and the NHL channel are often the only HD games on CI as well for that night.

One night there were 5 versions of the same game - 2 SD RSN versions, 2 HD RSN versions and a TSN (Canada) version. And these were the only 2 CI HD broadcasts out of 11 games...

I'm getting tired of Dish's lack of Center Ice HD games. Like I've said in the past, the reps I've talked to at event services claim that DISH has to bid for all the HD games for Center Ice, so they only pay for popular games (followed by the rep asking me if I would be happy if my rates went up because there were other games that people wanted in HD but I didn't want). I'm tired of arguing with DISH and lodging my complaints. I'll keep sending my email a week. Come next season I'm gonna take a hard look at the situation and decide if I'm gonna go w/Directv, although they seem to be hit and miss as well. Maybe I'll just get a Canadian dish -- that would solve my biggest want; HNIC in HD!!

Come next season I'm gonna take a hard look at the situation and decide if I'm gonna go w/Directv, although they seem to be hit and miss as well. Maybe I'll just get a Canadian dish -- that would solve my biggest want; HNIC in HD!!

I can't agree with you more. Plus I am stuck with MSG-SD and all Sabres Home Games are broadcast in HD, but not on Dish:mad:

FSN-Pittsburgh did not carry the game in HD. I believe the Pens schedule said Sunday's was supposed to be in HD but it wasn't in HD on FSN-Pittsburgh on dish for those of us who get FSN-Pittsburgh.
I live in an area were we get FSN-Pittsburgh and get the Pens games. We also get Sabres games on an alternate since we are technically in the Sabres Hockey market and the Sabres games are never on an alternate HD.

Looks like tonight's Penguins game is on FSN Pitt HD but NOT ON E*.

This is a really really bad sign.

There are NO NHL CI HD games on E* tonight, only the NHLN game.:(

If I was a gambler, I'd bet NHLCI is a D* exclusive next season.

I don't see this as a CI issue as much as a decision not to broadcast RSN's in HD when the Feed is available. It is also a really bad sign!

Are they doing this with any other HD-RSN's?

(I guess there is always a chance that the guide hasn't been updated for FSNPitt-HD for the game tonight. )

I ageee, this has nothing to do with CI. FSN Pittsburgh used to be on 378 and 428 (I think I have that right). They said it was moving to 428 exclusively and then they stopped broadcasting them in HD! None Sat or Sun and tonight Bruins vs. Pens game is in HD, but it is not scheduled in the guide!!

Who do we call to complain? This is unbeliveable!!

According to the Programming Guide on Dish's Website channel 378 is supposed to be showing the Pens game in HD.

Problem is that there is no Channel 378 anymore and 428-HD isn't showing anything.

Even the CI schedule on the Dish website says it's in HD tonight. FSN-Pitt HD looked really bad the last time it was used. Very unstable jittery picture, and Dish has yet to figure out why it's been like that for a handfull of FSN-HD regionals this season. FSN-Arizona HD, FSN-Southwest HD and FSN-Detroit have had the same problem. Maybe it's the channel # who even knows. Dish tech department sure doesn't still to this day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)