NHL CI Question

bobinchico

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 20, 2006
For the past several years, most all Detroit home games broadcast on Detroit FSN, have appeared in CI in HD. This year I have not seen one Detroit game in HD when broadcast by Detroit FSN. Today's game against the Flames is only on the SD feed. Saturday's game again only shows as a SD feed. Does anyone have any idea why these games, which are broadcast in HD, have not been broadcast on CI in HD?

I don't know if I can go an entire year trying to watch Detroit games in SD.

Because of the dispute between Dish and fox. There is a thread that will give you the details.

This is the reason I'm having directv installed on Saturday.

If you paid for CI already try to call and get a refund because of the lack of HD games

Go wings

As an alternative you can try NHL gamecenter online for 5 days free. The picture quality is pretty good and better than DIsh's HD. I had it hooked to my 50" TV and it looked good.

IMAG0480.jpg

The short story is that any channel that is affected by the Fox Sports dispute (FSN detroit included) Will not broadcast an HD game on Dish Network -- on Center Ice. This is an obvious fact to us but Dish may tell you that the dispute doesn't affect the package which is incredibly frustrating. Definitely be sure to complain about it, it took me multiple attempts to get a refund.

As mentioned, there is a long thread that goes into the specifics of why the package is crap right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)